717-858-7178 | 2300 Industrial Hwy.
York, PA 17402
We offer all kinds of kickboxing. So, whether you are looking for a cardio workout or you want to train for a ring, cage or Karate tournament. We have all of your kickboxing needs.
Michael Oberdick & assistants teach kickboxing with some cardio.
Jose Burgos III teaches Freestyle Kickboxing to adults, teens & kids.
We also offer Kids Competition Kickboxing
Check out our schedule on the home page.
Owner, Tia offers a HIIT Kickboxing class Mondays 6:05-6:45pm
• Training for adults and teenagers
• Focus on rhythm, syncopation, and stage presence
• Intensive workouts
• Clean, street-style steps
• Plenty of tumbling tricks, moves, and attitude
• Build confidence – and look and feel great, too!
• All about fun and fitness for kids and adults
• Great alternative to achieve aerobic and anaerobic benefits
• Strengthens muscles in the arms and legs
• Gets the heart pumping and the breathing rate up
Add kickboxing to your life.
Sign up for classes today!
JOSE A. BURGOS III
Head Instructor/Owner of Black Gryphon Martial Arts, which is based at Stellar Fintess.
My name is Sensei Jose Burgos. My Martial arts journey started when I was 17. I played around with some of my friends in a garage setting and a year later I was serious about my training and met Master William Lance of White Krane Karate. With my time with him, I acquired my black belt. After a total of 18 years now I still train under Shihan Ganster the founder of Isshinjitsu, (Master Lance's instructor). I have experimented with various other martial arts like Brazilian jujitsu, judo, no gi grappling, Kenpo and kickboxing. I am always striving to learn new things, but my favorite part of this journey is that I get to teach and help others earn their confidence like my instructors have done for me.